What is Fourslide Stamping?
Fourslide metal stamping is a metal stamping process. Here is a simple step by step guide on how it works:
- Sheet metal is placed on an unmoving surface, known as the press bed.
- Our fourslide machine has a ‘stamp’ to match your design, this presses the sheet metal, and is then removed.
- The sheet metal has been cut to shape through the ‘pressing’ or ‘stamping’ process.
We provide fourslide metal stamping services for a variety of sheet metals. This includes steel, zinc, titanium, and aluminum, as well as other materials. Metal is often preferable over plastic because it generally lasts longer. Metal also does not break, crack or split like a comparable plastic component might.
Fourslide metal stamping allows for pressing of more complicated parts. Bends, even those greater than 90 °, are no problem for our fourslide machines.
Here are some advantages of choosing fourslide stamping to create metal parts:
- Fourslide stamping creates uniform parts
- Resulting parts are high quality and precise
- Low levels of scrap metal produced
- Efficiency - high-speed production (approx. 30-250 parts per minute)
If you’re unsure if fourslide stamping is right for your project, ask our team.
Why use a fourslide machine?
Fourslide metal stamping is used to make parts for all kinds of items, including:
Stanley Spring & Stamping provides exceptional metal stamping for customers of all industries. This includes manufacturing outdoor power equipment and consumer appliances. Some of the products these parts go towards include:
- Engine components
- Car interiors
Why Choose Fourslide Stamping with Stanley Spring?
Since 1944, Stanley Spring has provided high quality, reliable metal parts, and springs.
We are proud to provide our services on time, to budget, and to the high quality you expect.
Our machines are reliable and efficient. Our machinists are skilled, knowledgeable, and valuable members of our team.
Contact Stanley Spring
Contact Stanley Spring to discuss our fourslide stamping experience and discuss your needs. We look forward to working with you!